Sunday, July 26, 2015

Top 3 baby safe cleaning products

July 27, 2015

Who doesn't love cleaning products? 

If any of you mommies and daddies are like me, keeping things clean and kid friendly are very high on my priority list. I have spent the last few weeks trying out a few different brands that are "baby safe." I chose 5 different brands and used each brand for my daily/weekly cleaning for 2 whole weeks separately. After doing this, I have chosen my top 3 favorite brands and they are as followed:

3.) Seventh Generation: These products are great. They are made by using renewable plant based ingredients. They come in a variety of clean scents that are not overpowering or you can opt into getting the non-scented products. They do not test on animals and their packaging is all from recycled material. Every ingredient is labeled on the back of the package and if you have any questions or concerns, their website and customer care line is very helpful. 

2.) The Honest Company: I love the "Essentials Bundle" package that they offer! We all know our trips to the store for cleaning products can add up so this is a great deal that they offer. For $39.95 a month you can choose 5 cleaning products, (you get to choose different ones each month if you'd like) it's a recurring charge but you can cancel at any time. These products meet the highest standards of care for babies and children. These products are plant-based and use recycled materials for their packaging. The shipping is fast and easy to open! 

1.) Babyganics: I fell in love with these products! They use all natural oils and have the lightest and most refreshing scents that aren't over powering. They even have a "free and clear" option. They come in such a variety of not just cleaning products but other important baby products such as their  baby safe insect repellent. We went to a baseball game not to long ago and I pulled that out and it kept our little guy bite free! (Unlike mom and dad who forgot to put any on themselves) I also really enjoyed using their baby sunscreen. It's mineral based and didn't go on oily or sticky. If you have any questions regarding their products or ingredients, they have a great team of customer care that'll walk you through the process and you won't feel like an idiot. I feel like I could go on and on about them and that's why they are my number 1 choice when it comes to not only cleaning products, but all around baby care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment